Register Your Event Now
Holding a Team JDRF Event is easy! Follow these 5 easy steps…
Pick your passion. What do you like to do? Are you a super spinner? A bold bowler? A cookie connoisseur? Put your talents to work for the cure. (Descriptions of popular programs to help get you started thinking about the event that’s right for you, including estimated time commitments can be found at the links below)
- Set the date. Talk to friends and family about your event, and figure out the best time to pull it off. Whatever works for you!
- Tell us about it. Register your event using one of the links below. Be sure and check out our "resources" tab for cool tools to help you get started.
- Hold your event! Have a great time and feel great about helping JDRF get closer to a cure for millions of people.
- Send in the proceeds. We provide a simple worksheet for you to capture your results and send in along with the money raised. Online fundraising events are even easier—no money to collect!
- Sneaker Stroll - a volunteer walk-a-thon
- Golden Ticket - an event where guests pay to attend (i.e. pancake breakfast)
- Junior Philanthropist - for our fundraisers in training!
- Choose Your Own A-Thon - bowl, bike, jitterbug - anything goes!
- Shopportunity - shopping for a good cause - what gets better than that?
- Couch Campaign - point, click, send - let the dollars roll in!
- Fitness Fanatic - marathon, triathon, bike or 5K - TRAIN. INSPIRE. CURE.
Don't see an event that describes what you are looking to do? No worries -click here to register any event that you have dreamed up!